Your privacy is important to us.
By accessing https://www.axesso.de, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
2. Collecting and using your personal data
While using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using our website. Usage Data may include information such as your device’s internet protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. When you access our website by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website or when you access our website by or through a mobile device.
Axesso may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our service, including to monitor the usage of our service.
- To manage your registration as a user of the service. The personal data you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the service that are available to you as a registered user.
- To contact you by email, telephone calls, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, regarding informative communications related to the functionalities, products or services, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To attend and manage your requests to us.
3. Data Security
We use technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or access by unauthorized persons. Our security measures are subject to constant review. We would like to point out that data transmission over the Internet (e.g. communication by e-mail) can have security gaps. A complete protection of data against access by third parties is not possible.
4. Data Retention
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on our website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Axesso does not warrant that any of the materials on its websites are accurate, complete or current and may make changes to the materials contained on its websites at any time without notice.
7. Contact Us